Admiralty Apartments is one of Lord Howe Island’s newest luxury accommodation offering two spacious private self-contained apartments adjacent to the spectacular Ned’s Beach. Catering for couples, surrounded by spacious gardens and with luxurious styling and fittings. Admiralty Apartments has everything you need to enjoy a fabulous Lord Howe Island experience. At Admiralty Apartments you have your own 60second private track to Neds Beach from your front door.
- Peak Season – October, November, December, January, February, March, April:
$1100.00 per apartment per night (sleeps 2)
- Shoulder Season – May, September:
$850.00 per apartment per night (sleeps 2)
- Off Peak – June, July, August:
$700.00 per apartment per night (sleeps 2)
Admiralty Apartments are serviced daily, each apartment has everything you could possibly need for an amazing holiday.
- Complimentary bespoke hamper on arrival – including fresh bread, wine and lots more PLUS fruit basket, eggs, milk, butter in fridge and condiments for your toast, plus tea and coffee
- Airport and restaurant transfers
- Private phone in each apartment
- Free wi-fi available in rooms
- Snorkeling gear, bikes and Stylish Rose-Marie Hillier beach umbrellas
- Backpacks, cooler bags and picnic baskets
- Yoga Mats
- Beach Chairs
- Daily service
Follow us on
Stay UP TO DATE
Subscribe now and receive the latest Lord Howe Island news and stay up to date.