Welcome to Admiralty Apartments situated at spectacular Neds Beach.
The perfect base to enjoy the pleasures of snorkelling in the pristine bay where the coral formations are literally metres from the shore and where you can also hand feed the fish knee deep in the crystal-clear water.
Alternatively, you can just relax on the deck of your apartment enjoying the filtered views of the water through native palm forest whilst being lulled by the sounds of the waves cascading on the beach all just metres from you door.
Admiralty Apartments is also close to all amenities, just a 5-minute stroll to town and the Lagoon.
There are just the two luxury apartments set in subtropical gardens, so your privacy is assured.
Our self-contained apartments each have a full equipped kitchen where you will be wanting for nothing, spacious living area and luxurious bathrooms including deep soaking bath.
Admiralty Apartments is an ideal location for both summer and winter getaways with gentle sea breezes through the summer months to sheltered offshore conditions during winter.
- Peak Season – October to end April:
$1100.00 per apartment per night (sleeps 2)
- Shoulder Season – May & September:
$850.00 per apartment per night (sleeps 2)
- Off Peak – June, July, August:
$700.00 per apartment per night (sleeps 2)
Admiralty Apartments are serviced daily, each apartment has everything you could possibly need for an amazing holiday.
- Complimentary bespoke hamper on arrival – including fresh bread, wine and lots more PLUS fruit basket, eggs, milk, butter in fridge and condiments for your toast, plus tea and coffee
- Airport and restaurant transfers
- Private phone in each apartment
- Free wi-fi available in rooms
- Snorkeling gear, bikes and Stylish Rose-Marie Hillier beach umbrellas, Beach Chairs
- Backpacks, cooler bags and picnic baskets
- Yoga Mats
- BBQ on your private deck
- Washing Machine and Dryer in apartments
- TV Service – Foxtel, Free to Air, DVD’s
- Daily service
Follow us on
Stay UP TO DATE
Subscribe now and receive the latest Lord Howe Island news and stay up to date.