Blue Lagoon Lodge
Blue Lagoon Lodge offers clean and comfortable accommodation. Our central location makes us one of the best places to stay. A restaurant and general stores are just moments away and you can relax in our peaceful, subtropical gardens knowing everything is close by including our beautiful Lagoon and Ned’s beach.
With a tradition of friendly island hospitality, Blue Lagoon’s guests are offered advice and direction on how to make the most of their holiday on Lord Howe.
Boat trips, walking tracks and secluded beaches are all just minutes away.
An on-site bike hire business (Rodney’s Bikes) is also available.
Self-catering apartments with facilities including-
• Private verandahs overlooking our gardens
• Radio alarm clock
• Ceiling fans
• All linen including beach towels
• Hair dryer
• Microwave oven
• Electric fry pan
• Coffee plunger
• Cooking utensils
• Undercover gas BBQ’s centrally located in our gardens
• Wifi (paid)
• Guest Laundry
• Tennis Court (rackets/balls included)
• Free phone for local island calls
• Transit lounge
• Small library
• Games room
• Cot/high chair/pram on request
• Fresh towels daily on request
• Tea/coffee portions
• Insect screens
• All units are non-smoking
• Airport transfers
• Restaurant drop offs nightly
• Family owned & operated
Onsite management: 02 6563 2102 or 02 6563 2247
Follow us on
Stay UP TO DATE
Subscribe now and receive the latest Lord Howe Island news and stay up to date.