Bowker Beach House
Bowker Beach House
Centrally located opposite the gorgeous lagoon, Bowker Beach House caters for two adults only; exclusive, extremely private and with a strong focus on cool, contemporary design and total comfort.
Entrance is by a stunning boardwalk which winds through a lovely example of Lord Howe’s endemic foreshore forest, providing a hint of the unique Bowker experience. Surrounding timber decks provide lots of relaxing areas, and include an outside shower, casual dining with Weber bbq and luxurious sun lounges.
Kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, coffee machine, and drinks fridge; and the lounge is geared for relaxation- full book and DVD library, Foxtel, Bose Bluetooth speaker, big leather lounge and fabulous window seat. The stunning bedroom features a locally crafted timber kingsize bed (supremely comfortable!), beautiful linen, and another inviting window seat. A decadent bath sunk into black granite surrounds, glossy porcelain tiles, double vanity, heated towel rails and luxurious toiletries, robes and slippers all make up the perfect bathroom experience.
Featured throughout are fabulous remote-controlled Haiku fans, and all rooms slide open onto sunny decks.
Bowker is an easy stroll to all amenities- 5 minutes to liquor store, supermarket, museum and dining; and literally a stone’s throw away to the magnificent lagoon…(think morning dip, a lazy paddle out to Blackburn Island, beach picnics, and sunset drinks!)
- Peak season – (December 1 to April 30) $1200 per couple/per night
- Shoulder season – (September 1 to November 30) $890 per couple/per night
- Off peak – (May 1 to August 31) $690 per couple/per night
- Push bikes (surfboard racks available on request)
- Single and double kayaks (life vests available) and paddleboards
- Snorkelling gear, beach chairs and umbrellas
- Hiking poles, daypacks, picnic gear
- Yoga mats
- Free wifi and private phone
- Good wine selection, beers, port and chocolates
- Cheese selection, crackers, nuts, olives.
- Breakfast provisions- muesli, yogurt, fresh fruit, locally baked sourdough, tea and coffee (full range of Nespresso pods), milk, butter, marmalade and our farm eggs.
- Housekeeping and all transfers.
Rod and Lisa are warm and welcoming hosts; happy to share their extensive local knowledge, and will ensure you have a sensational Lord Howe experience at Bowker Beach House!
Phone: +61 2 6563 2330
Trip Advisor: Bowker Beach House
Instagram: Bowker Beach House
Follow us on
Stay UP TO DATE
Subscribe now and receive the latest Lord Howe Island news and stay up to date.