Stylish, private and comfortable – Lagoon Landing is two one-bedroom beach houses; perfect for sharing a holiday with friends. Beautifully located opposite the lagoon beach, and set in traditional island gardens featuring frangipani, kentia palms and bananas.
Spacious interiors feature handcrafted timber benches, bedhead and beds, modern bathroom and fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. There’s welcoming outside dining areas with BBQ, a full guest laundry, and rinse-off shower.. great after a lagoon swim!
The central flat location ensures easy access to all amenities- nearby are good cafes, clubs, museum and visitors centre, shops and bike hire.
- Peak Season – Dec to April:
$690 per night per house (sleeps 2)
- Low Season – May to Aug:
$390 per night per house (sleeps 2)
- Shoulder Season – Sept to Nov:
$490 per night per house (sleeps 2)
- Generous welcome pack of fresh bread, fresh eggs, cheese and crackers, nuts, fruit bowl, milk butter and jam, ground coffee and leaf tea, yogurt for the yogurt maker…..and 2 bottles of wine and a couple of beers (sunset drinks at the beach are a must!)
- Free wifi and your own phone line
- Library, board games, cards and Lord Howe information
- Bathrobes and beach towels
- Daypacks, picnic gear, hiking poles and rain umbrellas
- Snorkelling gear, beach umbrellas and chairs
- Garden greens for you to harvest
- Airport and restaurant transfers
There’s a chair on a sunny verandah with your name on it……come make yourself right at home at Lagoon Landing!
Follow us on
Stay UP TO DATE
Subscribe now and receive the latest Lord Howe Island news and stay up to date.