Fragrant frangipani and exotic hibiscus blooms colour the lush 1.6 acres of tropical gardens that surround five private, self-contained one-bedroom apartments at Lorhiti. For added seclusion and relaxation Lorhiti welcomes children 10 years and above.
Each apartment at Lorhiti has airy verandas, a tropical ambience and generous amenities including a modern fully equipped kitchen, spacious lounge and dining area, king or twin king singles and an en-suite bathroom.
Flat screen TV/CD/DVD, free DVD movies, free in-room wireless internet, electric blankets, heater, linen, beach towels, ceiling fans are also on offer for all guests.
Added amenities provide home style comforts including a coffee plunger, backpack, hair dryer, sarongs, torch, umbrellas and guest laundry, gazebo, and public telephone all contribute to making Lorhiti Lodge an exceptional holiday retreat.
Guests enjoy a BBQ in the peaceful garden gazebo, dine at one of the local cafes or wander to one of the nearby picturesque beaches for a romantic sunset meal. Whatever time of the year, the relaxed ambience of Lorhiti Lodge remains the same and is the perfect island retreat.
Lorhiti is located above Ned’s Beach; the most stunning white sandy beach on one of the world’s most beautiful islands. Ned’s beach is the only place on the island where fish can be hand fed. A short stroll or bike ride takes you to the town centre, restaurants, cafés, shops, beaches and attractions along palm fringed roads.
Lorhiti Apartments and grounds are a smoke-free zone.
(Rates are subject to change without notice)
- Peak Season – October, November, December, January, February, March, April:
$450 – $520.00 per apartment per night (sleeps 2)
- Shoulder Season – May, September:
$340 -$395.00 per apartment per night (sleeps 2)
- Off Peak – June, July, August:
$250 – $340.00 per apartment per night (sleeps 2)
- Choice of king bed (for a double) or king single beds (for twin share)
- Free in room wireless Internet and in the Transit lounge
- Private front veranda with outdoor setting and a balcony off the bedroom.
- Ceiling fan in lounge room and bedroom
- Flat screen TV, DVD/CD Player, DVD library, iPod docking station
- Backpack, shopping bag, linen, sarongs, towels, bathroom and beach towels
- Re-chargeable torch
- Full fridge, microwave and fully equipped modern kitchen facilities. Dishwashing liquid provided
- Sandwich toaster, coffee plunger, cutlery, crockery, utensils and BBQ utensils and plasticware.
- Roll out column heater
- Electric blankets (in winter)
- Fly screens
- Beach and rain umbrellas
- Three garden gazebos with an undercover gas barbecue and outdoor settings for outside dining
- Sunlounges in the private gardens
- Guest laundry with washing machine, dryer, and clothesline. Washing powder provided.
- Free courtesy transport each evening to the restaurant of your choice. Transport back to Lorhiti after dinner is provided by the restaurant. Free airport transfers
- Public telephone including free local calls for restaurant and tour bookings
- Private track from your apartment to popular Ned’s Beach.
Lorhiti Apartments – an oasis of seclusion in one of the best locations on Lord Howe Island. Lorhiti is the closest resort to stunning Ned’s Beach and only minutes from shops, post office, cafes, restaurants, all beaches, tours and attractions.
Follow us on
Stay UP TO DATE
Subscribe now and receive the latest Lord Howe Island news and stay up to date.